Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Family and life


Our Fall was a little nutty with moose-hunting (moose were playing hard to get), community life, and preparations for winter.  

I had travel to the Pribilofs planned.  Flights didn't work out, but I spent a few days in Anchorage then Homer for work and a little solo-time.  

Sharon and Bob came up to help look after the boys while I was away.  Dustin got a moose the day before I left, so Sharon and Bob were here for meat processing!  Thank you both for all the time and love you gave the boys, all the cooking, and all the meat-packing.  We miss you xoxo 




Aaron and Peter packing meat

Lots of story time
First lost tooth
And, first snow on the ridge!

No comments:

Fall and early Winter

 Our landing home after fish-camp was full, and we all had travel plans.  A little too much travel, but each was rich and important.  Peter ...