It's my birthday today, and Peter and I have just come back from a ski with Bev and Angela; we finally have new snow and warmer temperatures. These last days have been busy with juggling AMSS conference, efforts to sell the condo, and preparing to leave for Britain in two days.. and I realise I need to post a few Christmas photos before Peter and I leave...
Ann, Dustin, and Peter's life together. Images to share with family and friends at a distance
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall and early Winter
Our landing home after fish-camp was full, and we all had travel plans. A little too much travel, but each was rich and important. Peter ...
-
We left our easy life in San Pedro and our trip became more gritty, tough, and rich. A 7 hour trip on a chicken bus took us north to the Cu...
-
Another summer at fish camp, we feel so thankful to be able to spend days working in this beautiful place alongside great neighbors and frie...
-
Dustin has been telling me stories about his special time in Guatemala (when he was in his 20s)-- every since we've met. A family guate...
No comments:
Post a Comment