Friday, November 25, 2016

Wet

It's November, and I'm only now going through photos from the last few months.  I've tried to organize the photos into a few themes.  Here's the first: Wet. 

Many of these photos were taken with our waterproof camera, so not the best images, but it gives you some idea. 

Cordova is wet and we play in the water most days. I swam most days.  

Wet-suits are wonderful.  I even managed to persuade Dustin to join me a few times. 




Paddle boarding with Vera, Krysta and are youngest kids out past Orca




Rain at Hartney Bay and mud-sliding!



Peter joining me for a beach swim.  
This was a great thing for us to do together this summer. 


Leif being a mermaid


A wet walk in the lagoon



Peter took off in the kayak and paddle board this summer, and was able to go solo in the lagoon at high tides. 


Lying down to go under the bridge




Swimming home


No comments:

Fall and early Winter

 Our landing home after fish-camp was full, and we all had travel plans.  A little too much travel, but each was rich and important.  Peter ...