Grandma Sharon came to look after the boys while I traveled to St. George for 2 weeks. It was full-on baseball season, and Sharon spent many hours in the ball-field! We're so grateful you could be here to make traveling possible, thank you for everything you did at home and with the boys!
I was stuck on St. George for an extra nine days...
Thanks to all our amazing friends for scooping up the boys during those extra days, keeping baseball going, and including them on adventures. Very thankful for Cordova community parenting.
Thanks for loving our boys, Vera xo
Baseball and T-ball.
Not part of my childhood, but a summer highlight for Peter and Leif
Vera and boys on our beach
Cordova hiking mums!
I was able to receive emails on St. George, and it made being stuck so much easier knowing the boys were having great adventures with friends.
St. George Island. I spent the majority of my time doing seabird field work with two high-school student interns. I hadn't realized how much I miss doing field work, and it was great to be back with the birds and kids on the island.
Eventually I made it home... jumping into full summer mode, with only a week to prepare for our summer family trip. The boys tried out their new survival suits in the lagoon.
A boat trip to Humpback Creek. Boys boys are getting fairly comfortable driving the boat.





No comments:
Post a Comment