Sunday, November 19, 2017

community

I'm not very good at taking photos with friends, but here's a few.  Mostly from early spring, but a few sprinkled throughout the summer. 


Ava and Leif, and Liana and Leif.  

I love the peaceful playdates with Leif's girlfriends!


Kate and girls on the beach


Friends at Scott River


Easter Egg painting at Chelsea's


School Science Fair.  
Here's Peter presenting his project: "Do heavy balls roll faster?"


First Grade


Wetsuits, balaclavas, and raingear-- trampolining with Casey


Alpine meadows with Tia and family


Dressing Nora up as a mermaid (I think...)



Isla and Nora at Hartney Bay


Skyla at Hartney Bay


Julie and a whole gaggle of kids in town for the day


Peter running the 5k at the Salmon Jam-- third year in a row, and still loving it



Felix, Calvin, and Haven on the beach for a campfire


Peter, Avery and Skyla installing the sign Peter made for Crater Lake



No comments:

Fall and early Winter

 Our landing home after fish-camp was full, and we all had travel plans.  A little too much travel, but each was rich and important.  Peter ...