Seven months have passed since I updated the blog, and I'm finally sitting down and organizing photos from this time.
It's been a disjointed period of time in many ways; the death of a very dear friend, unexpected travel, Dustin needing to change his fishing plans last minute and crew on a drift boat for 6 weeks, time on the Pribilofs, and the quick beat of Alaska summer drumming in the background. Add to that mix, two very high energy boys, many days of single parenting, and a fair bit of rain... and I've sometimes wondered whether our summer went.
So, looking through these photos was a great reminder that we do live in a beautiful area, we did squeeze in some good summer adventures, yes- the sun shone on many days... and I don't have many photos of Leif with his clothes on!
I've tried to organize photos in a series of short blogs, I'll post them over the next few days.
-----------------------
Snow melted, sleet came and went, and we made it out to Saddle Bag in early April.
Boys did a large chunk of the trail by bike
The beach
No comments:
Post a Comment