Thursday, June 18, 2020

last of the snow days

Sunshine and incredible spring snow conditions kept us all sane this year. 
The snow was hard and easy to hike on up near the reservoir, and the boys and I spent several days exploring and sledding (fast)



Great cross-country skiing at Muskeg Meanders.  The sun was intoxicating, and it felt so good to move our bodies this Spring.


Family Spa after a day of skiing.  
I made the mistake of letting Peter cut my hair..

Some good hikes up the ski hill with a snowboard and skis for the boys.   I usually don't watch Peter leave from Top-Station, but I did on this day.


A solo ski with the boys at Muskeg Meanders.  
I'm so thrilled they now love cross country skiing. 


I do everything to avoid hills, the boys go out of their way to find speed and air-time
Slowly melting snow in the yard, and great weather for laundry
A family ski day up at Heney Meadows.  Such incredible conditions for fast travel.  Sunshine and speed.



The boys tried making a Turkish snowboard this year, and squeaked in one trip to the ski-hill to try them!


No comments:

Fall and early Winter

 Our landing home after fish-camp was full, and we all had travel plans.  A little too much travel, but each was rich and important.  Peter ...